Ckrads Poker life.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No Key, No Plan

Well, im in a super good mood because i just won a tournament i was playing while i studied. Took it down for a good chunk of change that gives me a smile. Maybe ill buy some top notch booze like Patron to celevrate this weekend. I have 2 midterms tomorrow. Both accounting and both with the same teacher. He has tricky tests that ive done well on in the past, but these 2 classes are confusing as is so im a bit worried. But whatever. The LSAT went shitty for me, i dropped from my practice scores a bit, but whatever. Im not going to cry about not maximizing the very best school i could've gotten into. Im going to roll with it and keep my life rollin along. Ive been enjoying hanging out with friends and partying it up. Been meeting new people lately which is fun too because i always see the same faces, even tho i love you faces! Currently trying to figure out letters of rec etc for my law school apps. Ok back to studying for my midterms. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home