Ckrads Poker life.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

WCOOP $215 + rebuys

I just took a shot. I played 8 hours and 20 minutes. I took 99th our if 2081 people. First was 221k, so basically all the final table payouts were fat. OH well. I played fantastic, not putting my chips at risk unless i was a monstrous favorite, such as KK, flopped flush, or set. AS usual, i was able to demolish the donkey with the deepstacks that a rebuy gives you. I was in the top 30 chips for several hours. Then some donkey moved to my table. He pushed his short stack in, i call with TT, he had QJ. Flop JT7, im feeling good, turn K river A. He makes a straight, oh well it was a flip. Then, a few hands later he forgets im tight and decides to play his QJo vs me, this time i have JJ and he nails a Q to take half my stack. I played a short stack well, then busted in 99th when i pushed 44, had a guy push AK over the top, and some guy wakes with AA to bust us. Depressing, but i played well. IF that QJo guy hadnt sucked out on me, i would sailed smooth even deeper.

When i busted i immediately walked to the kitchen and too ka whiskey shot. Damn man, damn. When can a sexy guy catch his break? I played so well, was all in for all my chips 3 times, once with KK vs 88, once with a flopped flush vs a single pair, and on the last hand. Oh well. Same story as all rebuys, i rape early, then when more gambling is required bc blnids get big, donkeys suck out on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home