Ckrads Poker life.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Midterm and SICK

Ive been pretty damn sick the past few days. And that made it pretty hard to study for the midterm i had today, Econ 11. I dont think i did well, mainly because it required insane algebra use which pisses me off. I went to the Ashe Center for my medical appointment. They took a culture of my throat and are emailing me tomorrow if i have Strep throat, in which case i need antibitoics. I DO have pink eye though in my right eye. So i got drops for that, hopefully it clears up. My plan for weekend is recovery via rest and doing nothing. Although friday i have class 3 to 4, then theres the mens bball opener in the night. Not sure if i should go or not, i dont want to spread my pink eye to The Den. I also might study a bit over the weekend for my midterm on tuesday, Management 100 aka Acounting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home