Ckrads Poker life.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Money$$$$$

Ive been doing well at 3/6 NL and 2/4 NL cash games. I can beat 3/6 but theres so much dead money at 2/4 that at certain times 2/4 is more profitable i think.

I got deep in a 900 person $22 tournament tonight. I had a nice stack then lost a huge pot when KQ sucked out on my pocket Aces. Oh well. Only pocket aces i got whole tournament and it takes 60% my stack. I survived tho because im a short stack ninja. I ended up bustingin 16th place when my AsQs lost to 88. Oh well. Still a profitable day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative, keep up the great work. If you like to learn, I'm sure you'd be interested in Online degree programs Take a look, if you have a minute for Online degree programs.

12:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home