Ckrads Poker life.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Packing, Packing, and Hands

I spent all day packing up my stuff for Move In day tomorrow. I also got a haircut in the morning but there wasnt much hair to take off(comapred to usual, at least). Im pretty exhaused, to be honest. It will be a great feeling once im settled in and ready to go in my dorm. Then i will let the good times roll.

I decided to email pokerstars and see how many hands i had played on there total, both cash games and tournament hands. The answer is 360,876 hands. Haha, thats a lot of hands. And to think i have played around 60k hands on all other sites combined....wowzer. Most new hands will be cash games as ive said, as it will fit into my schedule better if i can start and stop at a moments notice.

The next post will be made from UCLA. Go Bruins!

Oh, and i actually got a comment last post. However, it was some advertisement, how sad. So feel free to make a comment and say hi, random reader!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home