Ckrads Poker life.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

WCOOP EVENT #3 Heads Up Championship

I played in the $215 WCOOP event today, a geads up format. They capped it at 1024 entrants, so top 128 paid, meaning you had to win 3 rounds of heads up to cash. Well i made the money, then i won again to make the final 64. I feel like i was better than my opponent, but he sucked out on the turn in SEVERAL big pot, such as ten high flop i have ten good kicker, turn 9 and hes got 99....I played safely though not busting to these big suckouts but wittled down and busted later when 672 fell and i pushed with 54 and he called on flush draw and hit. Oh well, those suckouts on the turn killed me. I felt i played well and like my heads up strategy.

Tomorrow is the $215 pot limit hold em event in which the entire tourny is played with 6 handed tables. Should be interesting, hopefully i can cash again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home