Ckrads Poker life.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Three Thoughts From Me

Despite coming up short last night in the 33 rebuy, i felt great. I feel my life to this point had hardened me to the point where poker disappointments wont ever effect me compared to what some other things have. I guess my stupid analogy is, if a profesinonal pepper eater eats the hottest pepper in the world, he wont ever really have a problem with any lesser peppers. I think my emotional state is perfectly tuned for poker. Im not afraid of the sunken feeling in my stomach from busting from a tournament late. I am fearless, but my hyper-competitive nature keeps me from being wreckless.

The local highschool, Dana Hills, is now in session. I just found out how annoying this was because i went to get a couple BRC burritos from El Polo Loco and the line was suddenly HUGE. I got Carls Jr instead, which is farther from the school. But the dollar menu at el polo loco is good, i may have to time my trips better. Now that the seniors at Dana Hills are TWO year younger than me, i feel damn old. Hmm.

On my way home from Carls JR, i was listening to that Brown Eyed Girl song and realized i dont think ive ever dated a brown eyed girl. Odd, i dont have anything against brown eyes. Maybe one day it will happen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home