Ckrads Poker life.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Good Day and a Tough Decision

Well the day started off with my having to play Schwah's account in the Pot limit Omaha rebuy WCOOP tourny today because he was having internet problems. I played for the first 25 minutes or so then he got back in there. I then entered a couple 130+9 one table satellites to 1000+50 tournaments. I won both which made me happyyyyyyyyyy. So now i am suddenly in a position to play more events.

As ive said before, my best game in my opinion is pot limit hold em. Well there is a small $215 pot limit hold em tourny, but the whole thing is 6 handed which will make it an odd event. I will play it of course, but im not too excited about it. However, the bit $530 Pot limit hold em tournament in on SATURDAY the 10th. I was just going to not play it because UCLAs first home football game was that day at 7 at night, and im a huge fan. So ive been debating and debating. The WCOOP is like the world series to online poker, and itd be a shame to wait all year for it and not play my best event. It will be super hard to miss but ill have to setlle for watching the game on TV. Im torn but it will be the only game i miss all year. I already won a seat for the PLHE $530 event so thats paid for.

The next question was how to spend the rest of the money. Im still developing my Hi/lo skills, so i think for this year ill dodge those events. Although i actually am a good omaha hi/lo player, my stud hi/lo sucks though. Anyways, with limited funds i need to focus on my best. So I will use 1050 of my newly made W$ for the $1000+50 no limti hol dem triple shoot out. This is basically a tournament where you win your one table to move on to the next level. If you win the first table, you go on to the next round, and if you win that table you make the final table. Its a fun format. Then , I will use 530$ to enter the $530 Pot limit Omaha non rebuy tourny. And with th rest i will use it towards the $215 NLHE rebuy tournament. This tournament will have super deep stacks so it should be fun, but take forever im sure. Im guessing like 16 hours. So thats that. good luck to me. I wont be playing the main event unless i win $$$ or more satellites. Or unless some mysterious backre pops up.

Happy labor day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home