Ckrads Poker life.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

hum

Entered 3 tournies at around noonish. $55 Pot limit holdem and 55 rebuy on stars, and the $77 pot limit omaha hi/lo on party poker. the rebuy i busted when my top set was all in on turn vs a gut with a str8 draw and another guy with low two pair. the straight hits of course and he takes the monster pot. I played the hand perfect. Potlimit hold em i bubbled the final table, taking 10th. I played very well in this but went card dead and then took a tough beat to a short stack wihhc left me shortstacked. I pushed in on a 5 man table on the button and ran into KK in the BB. Just super unlucky. Third in the 77 omaha hi/lo, kinda disappointing as well. But final talbe i guess is good, good for $500 profit in that.


UPDATE: played a few more tounies: Busted a little before money in $11+rebuys. Got 8th limit omaha hi/lo for small profit. Got 11th in $55 NL HE. IM very pissed, i wasin 3rd and busted by guy in 2nd. He called 90% his chips off with 99 when blnids were small compared to our stacks. My AQ didnt iprove and i was gone. first was $5500. Oh well, that sucked. ON the bright side, ive been cashing in like 80% the tournies ive palyed. I just keep missing the big money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home