Ckrads Poker life.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Back From Hawaii

Got into san Diego airport late last night flying via Hawaiian Airlines. My brother an di took thr shuttle to our car and started heading home. Then we almost died around Del Mar when a 3 car accident made the car ahead of us slam on his brakes and thus we had to and the cars behind us. So uur tires screech and we fishtailed a bit but we didnt hit the car in front of us and we didnt get hit by the car behind us.

Maui was fun. Good mix of beaches, pools, and night time fun. Saw some sea turtles and lotsa fish. Snorkeling is always fun. My parents had a condo and my bro and i shared a hotel room. My sister and he boyfriend were in Maui too, it was her Bday this past thursday as well as their anniversary a few days ago i think.

Well ill cut that off because im heads up in my first poker tournament since my return. 109 pot limit hold em 36 person. First place is $1440. Ok i just won woo. Good thing too, i want all the money i can get because i think im going to start trying out the nice OC restaurants to find some places i like. Maybe ill take girls.
Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home