Ckrads Poker life.

Monday, May 30, 2005

YEHAH

First post in awhile, but it brings good news. First off, id lik to give a shout out to yoda(John, schwah, darkry whatever) and Dan(Radain) for a great showing in the Bodog 100k guaranteed. Dan got 3rd for $9550 or so, and Yoda pulled down the win for 25k. I had 10% of yoda so he made me $2500! What a pal.

Now to my playing. I did that tourny also but lost early with KK to set. Then i played party 215 buy in tourny and the big pokerstars 530. I felt like i made a mistake in both despite ice cold cards for the most part. So i played 11 rebuy tonight, got off to a good start getting chips early. Now if you know me, you may know i feel im a great deep stack player like is the case in these rebuys. From 500 people left on down i dominated my table never risking many chips without good stuff. I won many small pots with position and some big pots with the good stuff. I did get very good cards throughout for the most part, with a few dry spells here and there. Anyways, i only realyl had one huge suckout and that was with 4 left vs the shortstack. I palyed the final table SOOOO safely because of low blinds compared to my stack the donkeys overraising on their steals, i knew i could be patient and move up spots. Anyways i chopped heads up and won for the TLB points.

So wooo i won $9246.90 and earned 690.12 tournament leader points. I feel was my best tournament ever, and i made 3-4 huge laydown i feel great about. I may try to get a tourny history and make a little report of it, we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home