Ckrads Poker life.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Rollercoaster of Emotions

WEll, first off, congrats to Yoda aka Schwah aka whatever else for big big $210k win on PAcific yesterday. I Think we all know now i missed out on 10% of that because i couldnt get my password in time(we woulda traded 10%) But im very proud of him! Then some pesonal stuff went down today but i tried to paly poker anyways. I booted on stars and party poker and entered some stuff. I entered the 109 NL and the 55 speed. Well the speed thing is ridiculous but i made it heads up out of 500 people. THe guy folds idiotically then sucks out 3 hands in a ROW to beat me. So ya won 3500, first was 5850 or so though. Im just glad i played well despite worldly stuff.

PS i hope someone calls me eventually haha but i dont think she reads this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home