Ckrads Poker life.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Bad Beat weak

Been taking tons of non sto pbad beats, ouch blah blah. Anyways i do the 109 PL hold em tnogiht, 99 players. So i work my way up to about 1800, wheni get AKs. I max raise ti from mid pos, the BB IAmLucky calls. Flop ace high two spades. He checks i bet the pot. He calls. Turn low spade. He Checks i go all in he calls with AT. That ten was a spade so when a 4th spade fell on river i was down to 175 in chips. I win a couple pots picking my spots and getting decent hands like AT when idiots try to steal my blind(like 50% my stack) with JT.

OK, so im up top 2100 in chips, it folds to ymc blind and i call 100 more with K8o. He raises 400 more after thinking a second and i quickly all. Flop come KQ7 all clubs. I bet the pot 1200, leacing me with 300 left. he thinks about 20 seconds the nreraises me my last 300 and i call of course as im sure he knew i would. He flips over 24o, with the 2 of clubs. So ya he called of 1500(he knew i was calling the small reraise) with a 2 high flush which he couldnt be sure was even live. The turn wasa club and i was bust rather than being top 15 with 40ish left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home