Ckrads Poker life.

Monday, February 14, 2005

SNG fun

Well, my bankroll took a hit from a mix of cash games and $55+5 turbo sngs so i went into recovery mode. Recovery mode for me is playing FPP satellites to earn tournament dollars, and then using those to play sngs. Well i went 3/5 in the 1500 FPP 1 table sng satellites to the 215% tourny, so i used that money to play sngs. I also played the actual $215 on sunday itself. Doubled up early then things went downhill fastin second hour and i busted like 1100/2495.

I realized i really do love two table sngs. It allows me to use my great tournament skill, but theres less hands to take bad beats in. In big tournaments, your hands have to hold up several times to makefinal table. I just played a $33 two table, $109 two table, $33 one table, and the $22 PL omaha. I won the $109 for a NICE first prize, got 2nd in the $33 two table, and busted in the $33 one table. The omaha tourny is down to 2 tables as i type this from an original 126. I am 15/18. I play pretty tight in omaha tournaments and usually last deep. Hopefully i can get a run of cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home