Ckrads Poker life.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Tournies Galore

So i play a 22$ tourny at 1pm pacific, get owned. Play a rebuy ,im owning and am a huge stack most of way. With about 90 peopl left i take a couple bad beats and am out of it, majorly disappointing. But while i was playing that rebuy tourny, yoda reminded me there was another 22$ tourny so we traded 10% and went for it. I doubled up about 15 minutes in with a set of 8s. After that i didnt get much action, and was boucncing u pand down as a short stack for awhile. I was getting no cards. As we neared the mnoey, i started going insane and stealing blinds like mad/bluffing like it was my job. I Never really got vaught bluffing though so it kept working. Anyways without too many cards i made it to the final table 2nd in chips. I finally picked up a few hands and got luck in coinflippy type situations vs a couple shortstacks.

When it got heads up, i had 402K and he had 398K I offered 50/50 chop buthe didnt answer. So i lost a buig pot early on a bluff, then won AQs vs 66 barely with a rivered T-A straight. After that i got A5 like 4 hands in a row as my SB and pushed in each time, he was pushing from his SB and i had junk. Finally he called awith K7 i think and didnt hit anything so i won 2650! (265 went to yoda!) Thanks for suuport everyone. love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home