Ckrads Poker life.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Ultimate Cold deck

I had a sick, sick run today of horrible sitatuations. In NLHE cash games, sets(when you have a pair as your hold cards, and make a 3rd of that card on the flop) are your big moneymaking hands. Today i was hittng many, and losing every time. I ended up losing about 2k with sets and about 1k with bad beats with my AA. I had a set under set 3 times, and also flopepd top set, fast played and lost to some guy overplaying his flush draw. Also, i had a full house and lsot to QUADS. too. So that majorly sucked. I cant even say i lost big bc of tilt except for one hand at the very end which is when i logged off. Pretty sick, but i guess that cant continue into my next session...
So now im gonna drink some wine and work on outlining my paper due next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home