Ckrads Poker life.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blahhhhhh

The Pokerroom network had a 150k guaranteed 5 card Draw Pot Limit $500 buy in tourny. I entered bc not enoguh people entered so the site put up like 75k of the prizepool. This means im playing a $1000 event for 500. Anyways, 159 entered, and top 20 paid with first getting about 39k. Anyways i took 35th. Whole tournametn was 5 handed. Pretty disappointing. I made a mistake reraisingwith JJ88A and then had to fold predraw when the guy came back over the top for my stack. I shoulda called and drew and kept pot reasonable. I couldnt find a hand when i needed to and my short stacked eventually expired when i found QQxxx in the small blind and lost to the big blind. Good luck to Schwah who i have 20% of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home