Ckrads Poker life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Just Wow on Full Tilt

So i sit down at a 1/2 NL table on Full Tilt. Then this happens. Cutoff limps, SB calls, i make it 10 to go from BB with T9s. I had a good read on the 7 man table so i was pretty sure no one had a good hand. Cutoff calls, SB folds.

Flop: JT5

I bet out 8, he calls. At this point i was trying to represent a big pair, but he calls making me think hes got me on AK, so i adjust.

Turn: Q for TJQ board. I think this is a good card for me, if he has me on AK ive got a str8. I bet out 28$. He thinks for about 30 seconds and calls.

River: 2 for a JTQ2 board. I push all in for 100. He calls immediately. What does he have????????

T2. hahahahaha ok. turns out I wasnt even bluffing ,i had him beat the whole way to to the river. The guy tried to hand me 60$, sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home